In school today Adam put down his bottle and bag in the class and came to the garden to play. He was squirting everybody with his monkey shaped water pistol. His teacher told him to bring the water pistol to school because they were going to play 'Holi.'
Holi is a festival when you play with water pistols and colours. Adam made so many friends with his water pistol because everyone was saying 'Shoot me! Shoot me!' He shot me many times.

For snack today we had something I didn't like. It was like banana custard. It was banana custard. When everyone was eating I went and put the plate in the bucket with the custard still on it.
What I Learned Today: How People Talk
There's a round thing inside your neck so when you talk, if it goes loose, it makes the sound lower and if it's tighter it makes the sound higher. To talk you breathe out and you use your tongue and teeth and lips to make sounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment