Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tonight I'm Going to See a Big Fire

Yesterday morning I woke up and Adam and I went to my friend Rianna's house to play. We played lots of games. Adam was playing with lots of girl's toys like Barbies and I asked him 'why are you playing with girl toys?' and he said 'I like to play with girl toys because I like the Barbie's dress.' I played with the kitchen sets and all the games, boys and girls games.

Then we ate lunch. We ate dal rice and chappati. When we were finished we played for a little while more then Jaya came and we went home. When we got home we watched Star Wars. My favourite is the small robot because he's funny.

This morning we went to see the 'Frog Prince' movie. I liked it. After that we picked up Vaugn from his house and then we went to eat lunch. Then we played in the ball place (soft play gym). Tonight I'm going to see a big fire for Holi. Teacher said they light fires for Holi because...I forget.
Adam isn't coming because he's too tired and he wants to go to bed.



What I Learned Today: How The Moon Shines

Normally the moon is just a big round grey ball. How it shines is, the Sun shines on top of the moon, like if you get a ball and shine a torch on top of it, like that. The moon looks like it's shining but the light is coming from the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment